The Peavey HP SC3 Single Cut Electric Guitar boasts 3 humbucking pickups which are ceramic loaded for warmth, punch and presence, and harmonically positioned and frequency calibrated for each guitar. The HP Single Cut SC3 also features treble-compensated volume controls that enhance pickup clarity at low volume levels.
Crafted from basswood with an integral center body section, the HP SC3 sports a carved top and a deep lower cutaway with scoop for extended access to the upper register and a D-shaped set neck for ultimate sustain. Case sold separately.
- 24.75" (629 mm) Scale Length
- Set Neck
- Hard Rock Maple Neck with Rosewood Fingerboard and 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Block Inlays
- Three Custom-Designed Peavey Humbucking Pickups
- Two Volume and Two Tone Controls
- Three-Way Pickup Toggle Switch
- Pull-Pot Controls Middle Pickup On/Off
- Deep Lower Cutaway with Scoop for Extended access to Upper Register
- Adjustable Bridge with Heavy-Duty Tailpiece and Mounting Hardware
- Solid Basswood Body with Integral Center Body Section and Deep Carved Top
- Die-Cast Tuners with 15:1 Gear Ratio
- Gold Hardware
To ensure safe, on time delivery, The Music Store will ship guitars via UPS only.