Concert Tunes for Beginning and Intermediate Strings are books of original unison compositions by veteran string teacher, Dale Brubaker. Tested in the classroom, Concert Tunes has proved to be an excellent tool for motivating the young string student and teaching fundamental string skills. This collection of fresh, innovative tunes has been successfully used in the classroom and private lessons as both supplementary material and as an alternative to existing method books. Concert Tunes for Beginning and Intermediate Strings will bring a delightful change of pace to your orchestra programs.
Concert Tunes Features:
- Bold, easy to read music.
- Tunes that are designed to teach a variety of bowing styles.
- Appealing tunes your students will love to play and your audience will love to hear.
- Content that corresponds to traditional method book curriculum beginning with open strings.
- Highlighted examples of new concepts introduced in each composition.