The Support You Deserve to Be the Teacher They Need
Today's students are tomorrow's stars, and our goal is to support you in fostering these rising stars. As your partner in music education, we offer these benefits and convenient ways to order. Please let us know if there is something you need!
21th Annual Choral Reading Session
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 21st annual choral reading session this year! If you would like to be on the list to receive an invitation for the 22nd Annual Choral Reading Session in June 2020, please send an email with your name and email address to email@example.com.
- Free delivery to local schools and churches allows you to spend more of your time teaching and less time driving around
- 10% Professional Discount for teachers and church and community music directors
- Purchase orders welcome
- 30-day billing available for qualifying churches and community organizations
- Largest Choral Sample Library in Arizona with checkout available for teachers and directors allows you to preview before you order! Samples can be taken home for up to 2 weeks.
- Order in person, by phone, fax, or online
- Free music research using the most powerful search engines. Need a hard-to-find song or book? Give us a call and let us do the searching for you!
- Buying sheet music and music supplies locally is the best investment for the future of Arizona School Music Programs.
- NEW! We are now able to post preferred music and accessory lists by teacher to make getting the right item easier. To submit your list(s) for posting, complete the Teacher Music List and/or the Teacher Accessory List interactive forms.
Ordering using our interactive PDF form is intended to save you time and allow you to place orders on your own schedule. You can type directly into the form and then submit in a number of ways:
Music Order Form
Please note: In order to submit this form by email, please download it first and fill it out in Adobe Reader
- In Person: Print it out and bring it in
- By Fax: Print and fax it to 480.831.1964.
- By Email with a mail client (such as Outlook): Click the submit button on the form. This will open your mail client and send the form as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Email with webmail you access through your browser: Save the completed form. Compose a new message to email@example.com and attach the pdf file to the message.
Of course, if using a computer is not a convenient way for you to place your order, or if you need more help, you can always call us at 480.831.9691 and ask to speak to someone in the Sheet Music department. We will be happy to help you with your order.