The Support You Deserve to Be the Teacher They Need
Today's students are tomorrow's stars, and our goal is to support you in fostering these rising stars. As your partner in music education, we offer these benefits and convenient ways to order. Please let us know if there is something you need!
19th Annual Choral Reading Session
Reasons to Attend:
- Preview new choral pieces.
- Take home a packet of new choral music.
- Receive a "letter of attendance" used for continuing education/career advancement credit.
- Enter to win one of two music gift certificates.
- It's FREE!
Clinician: Jeffrey Yoder - Choir Director at Life Church of the Northwest Valley
When: Saturday, June 10th, 2017
Where: Our Savior's Lutheran Church
1212 E Glendale Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85020
NE Corner of Glendale Ave & 12th Street
|1pm-2pm:||School Unison & 2-Part Session|
|2pm-3pm:||School 3-Part, SSA, TTB, & SAB Session|
|3pm-4pm:||School SATB Session|
RSVP: To ensure that we have sufficient space and materials available, please reserve your space via the registration form on the right.
- Free delivery to local schools and churches allows you to spend more of your time teaching and less time driving around
- 10% Professional Discount for teachers and church and community music directors
- Purchase orders welcome
- 30-day billing available for qualifying churches and community organizations
- Largest Choral Sample Library in Arizona with checkout available for teachers and directors allows you to preview before you order! Samples can be taken home for up to 2 weeks.
- Order in person, by phone, fax, or online
- Free music research using the most powerful search engines. Need a hard-to-find song or book? Give us a call and let us do the searching for you!
- Buying sheet music and music supplies locally is the best investment for the future of Arizona School Music Programs.
- NEW! We are now able to post preferred music and accessory lists by teacher to make getting the right item easier. To submit your list(s) for posting, complete the Teacher Music List and/or the Teacher Accessory List interactive forms.
Ordering using our interactive PDF form is intended to save you time and allow you to place orders on your own schedule. You can type directly into the form and then submit in a number of ways:
Music Order Form
Please note: In order to submit this form by email, please download it first and fill it out in Adobe Reader
- In Person: Print it out and bring it in
- By Fax: Print and fax it to 480.831.1964.
- By Email with a mail client (such as Outlook): Click the submit button on the form. This will open your mail client and send the form as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Email with webmail you access through your browser: Save the completed form. Compose a new message to email@example.com and attach the pdf file to the message.
Of course, if using a computer is not a convenient way for you to place your order, or if you need more help, you can always call us at 480.831.9691 and ask to speak to someone in the Sheet Music department. We will be happy to help you with your order.